Saturday, Oct 9 – Game Day!
Be sure to start Game Day off right by attending the annual Homecoming parade take place at 11:00am! This year’s parade route will take you through some of the best parts of campus and will end right outside Memorial Stadium. Take a look at the whole route here.
If you can’t make it to the parade, tune in to the livestream starting just before 11:00am.
After the parade, be sure to stop by Grange Grove for activities starting at 12:00pm or one of the many tailgates!
- Grange Grove Tailgating – Tailgate Lots open at 7:00am, Grange Grove activities to begin at 12:00pm
- Homecoming Parade – 11:00am
- View Map here
- College of Law Homecoming Tailgate & Tent Party – 12:00 – 2:30pm
- Location: Cribber Field (west side of the law building), University of Illinois College of Law, 504 E. Pennsylvania Ave, Champaign, IL 61820
- Register here
- Applied Health Sciences (AHS) Homecoming Tailgate and Tent Party – Register Here – 12:00 – 3:00pm
- Location & Time: Lot 31; directly west of Grange Grove, on the west side of First Street – 12:00 – 3:00pm.
- All AHS alumni and friends are encouraged to stop by our tent for complimentary food and drinks prior to the football game.
- Football Game vs. Wisconsin – 2:30pm or 3:00pm
- Late Night Dance with DJ Overkast (Illini Union)– 10:00pm – 1:30am
- Sponsored by: IUB, BGC, CBSU
- Tickets are currently on sale in the Quad Shop first floor of the Illini Union.
- Tickets are $5 for students and $10 for guests.
- Students must have their i-Cards at the time of purchase. Students will be able to buy two student tickets and four guest tickets.
- Students can only purchase tickets with their i-Card. They cannot have somebody else’s i-Card and purchase tickets.
- We’ll stop selling tickets at the Quad Shop on Friday, October 8 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tickets will then be sold at the Rec Room starting on Saturday, October 9 at 4:00 p.m.
- Ticket sales will end at midnight on October 9. Anyone in line for tickets at midnight will be able to purchase tickets, but no one else will be allowed to get in line for tickets.