Pasta Salad from Susan A. Martinis, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation
Susan A. Martinis, Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, Stephen G. Sligar Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Professor of Biochemistry
- Boil two (2) 12 oz boxes of tri-color rotini and drain well.
- Toss pasta to lightly coat with Italian dressing and chill overnight.
- Chop or slice desired vegetables (i.e. broccoli, cucumber, tomato, scallion, onion, zucchini, squash, etc).
- Add Italian dressing and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Toss pasta and marinated vegetables.
- Add sliced black olives, almond slivers, shredded parmesan, and crushed red pepper.
- Toss and refrigerate.
- Top with sliced almonds and shredded parmesan.
Serve and Enjoy!